Idaho Rental Property Management Agreement
ID property managers, write your client contracts quickly and easily with this Idaho Rental Property Management Agreement.
- The manager is retained on an exclusive basis to rent, lease and manage the rental property.
- The manager will be paid a percentage of the monthly rental amount for managing the property. If the manager undertakes additional work outside the scope of its duties, additional fees will be payable.
- The owner authorizes the manager to collect rents, sign leases, issue late payment notices, undertake legal proceedings, purchase supplies, make repairs, obtain insurance, and pay all recurring bills on the property.
- The owner indemnifies the manager against claims arising from managing the property.
- The property manager will submit a Form 1099 to the IRS each year for the income derived from the property.
This downloadable Idaho Rental Property Management Agreement
is available as a fully editable Microsoft Word document.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016