Illinois Agreement for Early Termination of Lease
Terminate a tenant's lease before it expires with this easy-to-use Illinois Agreement for Early Termination of Lease.
- Both the landlord and the tenant must agree to end the lease early.
- This Agreement is only for residential tenants. For commercial leases, you need to use a different form.
- The tenant must still give the landlord a written notice of termination.
- The tenant agrees to pay a specified amount in order to break the lease early.
- This form is available in MS Word format, and is easy to customize to fit your circumstances.
- This agreement is for use in the State of Illinois.
Last Updated: 10-November-2020