Illinois land owners, lease your farm land to a tenant who will work it for you with this Illinois Cash Farm Lease.
- This Lease contains two options for calculating annual rent - either fixed rent (a base rent per acre x number of acres leased), or flexible rent (based on crop yield per acre and base price per bu or ton).
- The landlord will provide all buildings, structures, fences and improvements on the land, as well as all materials required for repairs and maintenance to those items. The actual repairs and maintenance are the responsibility of the tenant.
- The landlord is responsible for paying all taxes and charges against the land, and for maintaining insurance on the buildings and structures.
- The tenant will provide all equipment, labor, electricity and fuel required to run the farming operations.
- The tenant will also provide all seed, fertilizer, and disease treatment materials.
- The tenant agrees to use the land for agricultural purposes only, and to farm the land in accordance with proper farming practices.
- The tenant is responsible for obtaining crop, liability, property damage and workers' compensation insurance.
- The landlord has a lien on the crops as security for the rent payable under the lease.
This Illinois Cash Farm Lease
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016