Illinois Commercial Lease Agreement
Rent commercial office, retail or restaurant space to a business tenant with this comprehensive Commercial Lease Agreement for the State of Illinois.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease at the end of the initial term.
- The template includes two alternate clauses for property taxes, depending on whether they're being paid by the landlord or the tenant.
- The lease also contains provisions for either (i) a double net lease (landlord responsible for mechanical and structural repairs), or (ii) a triple net lease (tenant pays for all repairs and maintenance).
- Common parking areas are shared by all tenants and their employees and customers.
- You can customize this template to fit your exact needs.
Don't pay fat legal bills every time you need a lease drawn up. Download the Illinois Commercial Lease Agreement template for your properties.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016