Illinois Notice of Sale of Rental Premises
Give notice to your tenants that the premises they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises for Illinois properties.
- This form constitutes formal written notice of the sale, and instructs the tenant to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form, to record the details of how the Notice was served.
- This is a reusable landlord-tenant form. Buy it, download the form, and use it as often as you require.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Illinois.
Last Updated: 05-January-2022