Illinois Special Warranty Deed
Transfer title for an Illinois real estate property to a new owner with this easy-to-use Illinois Special Warranty Deed form.
- Under a Special Warranty Deed, the seller (grantor) warrants or guarantees the title only against defects arising during his/her ownership of the property but not against title defects existing before that time.
- Title is transferred subject to current taxes and assessments, easements, encumbrances, liens and liabilities.
- Special warranty deeds are often used by executors and trustees to transfer estate property to a beneficiary.
- This is a downloadable legal document in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Illinois.
Last Updated: 11-May-2021