Indian landlords, lease your rental premises with this template Deed of Lease for Residential Property.
- Utility Charges. The rent does not include electricity and water charges. The lessee (tenant) is responsible for paying the electricity, water and telephone usage charges.
- Taxes. The lessor (landlord) will pay all taxes and levies with respect to the premises.
- Cable TV. The lessee (tenant) is responsible for paying for cable TV rent.
- Insurance. The lessor (landlord) is responsible for insuring the premises against damage or destruction and third party liability, but not for theft. The lessee (tenant) is solely responsible for insuring his/her belongings.
- Rent Review. Provisions for an annual rent review and increase.
- If a rental agent has arranged the lease, the agent will be entitled to a commission equal to one month's rent.
This India Deed of Lease for Residential Property
is a downloadable Microsoft Word template, fully editable to fit your needs.