Prepare a General Power of Attorney by Partners, giving a designated partner the authority to act on behalf of a partnership, with this fully editable template for Indian partnerships.
All of the partners give one of the partners the authority and power to act on their behalf with respect to partnership matters, including:
- managing the business of the partnership,
- banking and financial powers,
- hiring employees for the business,
- buying, selling and leasing property,
- collecting and settling accounts,
- signing documents.
This India General Power of Attorney by Partners
is provided in MS Word format, and contains instructions for Indian residents and ex-patriates on how to complete and execute the form to ensure that it is valid.