Appoint a designated agent to act on behalf of an Indian partnership with this template General Power of Attorney by Partnership to Designated Agent.
The Power of Attorney is given by all of the partners in an Indian partnership, granting the agent the authority and power to act on behalf of the partnership with respect to a variety of matters, including:
- banking and financial powers,
- buying and selling property,
- hiring and firing employees of the partnership,
- borrowing money,
- handling tax and legal matters,
- executing, filing and accepting documents.
This India General Power of Attorney by Partnership to Designated Agent
form is provided in MS Word format. It includes instructions on how to complete and execute the form, whether you are an Indian resident or currently living abroad.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016