General Power of Attorney from Company to Agent | India
Authorise an agent to act on behalf of an Indian company with this General Power of Attorney from Company to Agent form.
- The Power of Attorney is given by a company doing business in India, naming an agent as its attorney with the authority and power to act on its behalf in carrying out the company's business, including:
- managing the business,
- buying and selling property,
- hiring and firing employees for the business,
- banking and financial powers, including investment decisions,
- collecting and settling accounts,
- signing documents,
- representing the company in court or before state or local authorities.
- This form is provided in MS Word format and contains instructions for completing and validating the form, for Indian residents and expatriates.
Last Updated: 03-November-2022