Authorise an agent to act on behalf of an Indian company with this General Power of Attorney from Company to Agent form.
The Power of Attorney is given by a company doing business in India, naming an agent as its attorney with the authority and power to act on its behalf in carrying out the company's business, including:
- managing the business,
- buying and selling property,
- hiring and firing employees for the business,
- banking and financial powers, including investment decisions,
- collecting and settling accounts,
- signing documents,
- representing the company in court or before state or local authorities.
This India General Power of Attorney from Company to Agent
form is provided in MS Word format, and contains instructions for completing and validating the form, for Indian residents and expatriates.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016