Appoint a branch manager as agent to act on behalf of an Indian company with this General Power of Attorney template.
The Power of Attorney is given by the company to a branch manager, granting the branch manager the authority and power (subject to the company's instructions) to act on its behalf in carrying out the company's business in the branch office, including:
- managing the branch office,
- hiring and firing employees for the business,
- banking and accounting,
- collecting and settling accounts,
- appointing dealers and distributors,
- advertising the company's products and services,
- signing documents,
- representing the company in court or before state or local authorities.
This India General Power of Attorney from Company to Branch Manager
form is provided in MS Word format, and contains instructions for completing and validating the form, for Indian residents and expatriates.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016