Appoint an agent in India as your attorney to look after all matters involved with obtaining a business loan with this Power of Attorney to Obtain Business Loan.
This Power of Attorney form gives your attorney the power to sign documents and grant security through a mortgage over your property in order to obtain a loan for your business. The attorney has the authority to:
- hire solicitors or advocates,
- execute documents,
- create the mortgage over the property,
- deposit the title deed with the mortgage lender,
- apply for income tax certificates,
- take any other action necessary to secure the loan.
This Indian Power of Attorney to Obtain Business Loan
is provided in MS Word format, and contains instructions for completing and validating the form, whether you are an Indian resident or an expatriate.