Appoint someone to act on your behalf in a court case in India during your absence with this India Special Power of Attorney.
This Special Power of Attorney form gives your attorney the following powers:
- the authority to retain legal counsel with respect to the legal action,
- to make applications in court,
- to deposit or accept payment of funds,
- to obtain copies of documents,and
- to sign legal papers with respect to the case on your behalf.
This India Special Power of Attorney to Act in Court Case
is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download and use. It includes instructions for expatriates on how the form must be completed and signed in order to be valid in India.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016