Indiana Cash Rent Farm Lease
Lease farming land to a tenant with this Indiana Cash Rent Farm Lease.
- The template includes optional clauses for either (i) a fixed annual cash rent or (ii) flexible rent based on the crops planted and the yield per ton â„ acre.
- The tenant will run all the farming operations.
- The landlord is responsible for all maintenance and repairs.
- The tenant's responsibilities include weed control and soil erosion control.
- At the end of the lease the tenant will be reimbursed for field work and crop costs for the next year's harvest.
- The Indiana Cash Rent Farm Lease template is a customizable legal document that you can use over and over again.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016