Indiana Contract for Deed
When traditional mortgage sources tighten their requirements, some buyers no longer qualify. That's when a vendor assisted solution like this Indiana Contract for Deed is a good alternative.
- A contract for deed can also be used to provide bridge financing.
- The seller essentially takes the role of the mortgage lender and carries the balance of the purchase money.
- The buyer can pay off the balance by (i) monthly payments with interest until all of it is paid, or (ii) monthly payments with interest for a fixed number of payments with a balloon payment at the end.
- Title will transfer to the buyer once payment in full of all principal and interest has been received by the seller.
- The seller has the right to take back the property if the buyer is in default.
To get the Indiana Contract for Deed form, add it to your shopping cart, check out and pay, then download it to your PC, laptop or tablet.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016