Indiana Hunting Lease Agreement
IN landowners, do you let hunters hunt game on your land? Protect your land, your family and yourself with this Indiana Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all state laws.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
- This legal form template is provided in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Indiana.
Last Updated: 02-October-2021