Indiana Warranty Deed for Joint Ownership
Transfer ownership of a real estate property in Indiana from two sellers to two buyers with this Indiana Warranty Deed for Joint Ownership.
- This form of Warranty Deed is used to convey a property from one couple (spouses or partners) to another couple, who will live in the property.
- The buyers will own the property as joint tenants with rights of survivorship. That means when one joint tenant dies, title to the property will pass to the surviving joint tenant.
- The sellers (grantors) covenant to the buyers (grantees) that they have good and marketable title to the property, they have the legal right and power to transfer the title, and they will defend the grantees' right to possess the property.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Indiana.
Last Updated: 23-October-2021