Set up an international joint venture to be managed by a committee with this template International Joint Venture Agreement.
- Contributions of Parties. Each of the co-venturers will contribute certain assets to the joint venture, such as tangible property, intellectual property, services and expertise.
- Management. The day-to-day operations will be managed by a management committee, made up of representatives of the parties.
- Fundamental Changes. Executive decisions and fundamental changes to the structure or objectives of the joint venture will be made by all the parties.
- Liability of Co-Venturers. Each party is liable to the joint venture for any delays or restrictions in the use of its contributed assets due to third party claims, defects or other problems.
- Exit Provisions. Provisions for departure or removal of a party.
- Disputes. Provisions for dispute resolution, including the appointment of an arbitration tribunal.
This template International Joint Venture Agreement Operated by Management Committee
is available in MS Word format, and is fully customizable to meet your business needs.