Get the loan you need to finance an internet consulting business with this easy-to-use Internet Consulting Firm Business Plan template
- This sample Plan is ideal for a firm that provides Internet consulting services for large and medium sized clients to help them establish an online presence or to improve their existing website, including designing and building sites, domain registration, server configuration, hosting services, and marketing and business strategies.
- The Plan can be used either by a start-up business or an existing company.
- The purpose of the Plan is to secure a loan from a bank or other commercial lender.
- The Business Plan includes a market analysis, a marketing strategy, and a financial model.
- The Plan also includes a Confidentiality Agreement to protect against disclosure of your proprietary information, such as financial data.
- Each section contains instructions to help you compete the document.
You need a solid business plan in order to demonstrate to lenders and investors that your business venture is likely to succeed. This Internet Consulting Firm Business Plan template
is totally customizable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016