IA landowners, charge hunters to hunt game on your land, and protect your property, your family and yourself with this Iowa Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for clubs and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all local, state and federal hunting and environmental laws.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This Iowa Hunting Lease Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 04-August-2016