Irish landlords, let a private house or flat to a tenant with this template Letting Agreement for Private House or Flat.
The Agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland. The tenant's responsibilities under the Agreement include:
- to pay the rent,
- to keep the premises in good order,
- to allow the landlord reasonable access,
- not to make alterations without the landlord's written consent.
The landlord's responsibilities include:
- to allow the tenant quiet enjoyment of the premises,
- to maintain and make repairs to the exterior and other areas for which the landlord is liable,
- to pay all rates assessed against the property other than the contract water rate, etc.
This Ireland Letting Agreement for Private House or Flat
is an English language document in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016