Joint Venture Agreement with Trustee for Franchise
Set up a joint venture to purchase franchises with this template Joint Venture Agreement with Trustee for Franchise.
- The Agreement is between the co-venturers and a trustee who will hold title to the franchises as bare trustee on behalf of the joint venture. The Agreement covers such matters as:
- the structure of the joint venture,
- transfer of the franchises from the trustee to the joint venturers,
- responsibility of the joint venture to pay the trustee's expenses,
- management of the joint venture, including financial management,
- capital requirements and advances from each of the joint venturers.
- This Joint Venture Agreement with Trustee for Franchise template is fully editable and is easy to customize to fit your needs.
- This is a generic legal template which is not specific to any country or region.
Last Updated: 10-June-2021