Kansas Hunting Lease Agreement
KS landowners, let hunters hunt game on your land, and protect your land, your family and yourself with this Kansas Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all state laws.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
- This is a reusable legal form which you can use year after year during hunting season.
- Intended for use only in the State of Kansas.
Last Updated: 08-October-2021