KS tenants, sublet the house or apartment you are renting with this Kansas Residential Sublease Agreement.
- The sublease requires the consent of the landlord.
- The subtenant must pay the rent, the utilities and a damage deposit.
- The subtenant must keep the premises in clean and good condition.
- The subtenant cannot assign the sublease without the consent of both the landlord and the original tenant.
- The sublease includes a Premises Inspection Report form for the walkthrough inspection at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
- The file also includes a Co-Signer Agreement, to be used if the subtenant is a minor (such as a student). This agreement would be signed by a parent or guardian, who guarantees to pay any amounts due if the tenant fails to pay.
This Kansas Residential Sublease Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily edited to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016