KY landowners, allow hunters to hunt game on your land for an annual fee with this Kentucky Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all laws and ordinances governing hunting and shooting, and must report any violations to the law enforcement officers.
- Hunters must not hunt or shoot within 200 yards of an occupied dwelling or a designated safety zone.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This Kentucky Hunting Lease Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 04-August-2016