Kentucky Hunting Lease Agreement
KY landowners, allow hunters to hunt game on your land for an annual fee with this Kentucky Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all laws and ordinances governing hunting and shooting, and must report any violations to the law enforcement officers.
- Hunters must not hunt or shoot within 200 yards of an occupied dwelling or a designated safety zone.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
- This Kentucky Hunting Lease Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-February-2022