Land developers, prepare a Development Agreement for Commercial Project
with this comprehensive template.
The parties to the agreement are the developer and a municipal corporation (City), in connection with the City issuing a permit to the developer for construction and development of a commercial office and retail project. Provisions of the agreement include:
- restrictions on setback lands;
- requirements for structural drawings, load calculations, below grade structures, and other elements of construction;
- development and construction of parking, loading bays and messenger stalls;
- construction of, access to and control over public areas, including handicapped access;
- disputes to be settled by arbitration.
This Land Development Agreement for Commercial Project
template is provided in MS Word format, and is totally editable to meet your needs.