Leasing Management Agreement for Commercial Retail Project
Developers can hire a leasing manager for a commercial and retail project with this template Leasing Management Agreement. The leasing manager will be responsible for:
- developing a proposed rental structure and tenant mix for the building;
- screening and approving business tenants for the various premises;
- retaining real estate brokers and leasing agents, if appropriate;
- preparing standard form leases;
- reviewing plans for tenant improvements, and arranging approvals for same;
- collecting rents;
- negotiating with tenants;
- exercising the owner's powers under the leases.
The earlier you can get a leasing manager in place on a commercial project, the better. Add the template to your shopping cart, check out and download the form - you're ready to start using it.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016