Letter of Intent to Purchase Products
Negotiate the terms of a large purchase of products from a supplier with this Letter of Intent to Purchase Products.
- The prices and terms extended to the customer will be no less favorable than those given to the supplier's best customers buying similar products in similar quantities.
- Quoted prices do not include shipping, duties, taxes, insurance, freight charges, etc.
- All products will be of best quality and workmanship.
- The template includes a schedule in which the products and price quotations can be listed.
- The Letter of Intent is not a legally binding contract. It confirms the parties' intentions to complete the transaction. The seller can then order the products and ensure that they are available, and the buyer has the assurance that the price quotes will not change.
Put it all in writing with this Letter of Intent to Purchase Products. This is a generic digital template that can be used anywhere.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016