Maine 30 Day Notice to Quit
ME landlords, is your tenant in violation of the terms of the lease or rental agreement? Before you can evict, you must serve the tenant with this Maine 30 Day Notice to Quit.
- The Notice informs the tenant that he/she must vacate the premises within 30 days from the date the Notice is served.
- If legal eviction proceedings are commenced, the tenant will be liable for legal fees and court costs.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served on the tenant.
- This template form is available in Microsoft Word format and is easy to fill in and use.
- Intended for use only in the State of Maine.
Last Updated: 02-June-2021