Massachusetts General Durable Immediate Power of Attorney
Massachusetts residents, plan for the future and protect your interests with this General Durable Immediate Power of Attorney.
- This Power of Attorney is effective immediately and remains in effect even if you become disabled or incompetent. You can choose to give your attorney-in-fact the power to deal with a number of matters, including:
- your real estate property,
- banking and financial transactions,
- stocks and bonds,
- personal property,
- pension and employment benefits,
- tax and legal matters,
- your business affairs and operations.
- This Power of Attorney does NOT give your attorney-in-fact the authority to make health care or other medical decisions for you.
- This form is available in MS Word format and is easy to fill in and print. No need to buy additional copies - you and your spouse can each prepare a Power of Attorney with this form.
- Intended for use only in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Last Updated: 02-December-2021