Massachusetts Notice of Sale of Rental Premises
Give notice to your tenants that the property they are renting has been sold with this Massachusetts Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises.
- The tenant is notified that the property has been sold and is instructed to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form, so you can record the details of how you served the Notice on the tenant.
- Downloadable, fully editable, and easy to use.
- Re-use the form as often as necessary, perfect for multi-unit properties.
- This form is intended for use by landlords and rental property managers in Massachusetts.
Last Updated: 15-July-2021