MA property managers, prepare a contract for a client with this downloadable Massachusetts Rental Property Management Agreement.
- The property manager is retained on an exclusive basis to rent, lease and manage the rental property.
- The property manager will be paid a percentage of the monthly rental amount for the property. If the manager undertakes additional work outside the scope of its duties, additional fees will be payable.
- The owner authorizes the manager to collect rents, sign leases, issue late payment notices, undertake eviction proceedings, purchase supplies, make repairs, and pay all recurring bills on the property.
- The owner indemnifies the property manager against claims arising from managing the property, including claims arising from the owner not making full disclosure about the property.
- The owner is responsible for carrying public liability, property damage and worker's compensation insurance.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
This Massachusetts Rental Property Management Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016