Massachusetts Self Storage Rental Agreement
Download a copy of this Massachusetts Self Storage Rental Agreement and start creating rental contracts for your mini-storage customers right away.
- The contract can be used for both businesses and individuals.
- Storage units cannot be used to store dangerous, hazardous, illegal or stolen items.
- Renters cannot use nails or screws or make any changes to a storage unit without written permission.
- Renters must obtain their own insurance for the contents of their unit.
- The operator has a lien over the contents and can take possession of the contents and sell them if the renter fails to pay rental fees or fails to cure any breach of the agreement.
This Massachusetts Self Storage Rental Agreement makes doing customer paperwork fast and easy.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016