Massachusetts Subcontractor Conditional Waiver and Release-Final Payment
Make sure you get paid in full for labor and materials on a construction project - provide the general contractor with this Conditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Final Payment form for Massachusetts subcontractors.
- This form is for subcontractors and suppliers who have not contracted directly with the property owner.
- The subcontractor (supplier) acknowledges having been paid in full by the contractor, except for the amount of the final payment.
- The subcontractor will release and waive all liens, claims, and rights in connection with the project as soon as the final payment check has been cleared by the bank.
- The subcontractor certifies that there are no outstanding charges for labor, materials, equipment and services that could give rise to a lien.
- The form includes an indemnity provision to protect the general contractor and the property owner.
This Massachusetts Conditional Waiver and Release Upon Final Payment (Subcontractor)
is available in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016