Michigan 7 Day Demand for Possession (Nonpayment of Rent)
MI landlords, if your tenant is behind in the rent, serve him/her with this free Michigan 7 Day Demand for Possession for Non-Payment of Rent.
- The Demand is given pursuant to the requirements of the Landlord and Tenant Act.
- The tenant is required to quit (vacate) the premises within 7 days or the landlord shall take the tenant to court.
- A Proof of Service form is included, to record the details of service.
- This is a reusable landlord-tenant form. Just download it, save it, and use it as often as you require.
- The free Michigan Demand for Possession for Non-Payment of Rent form is in PDF format.
Last Updated: 13-May-2021