Michigan Apartment Lease Agreement
Rent your Michigan apartment to a tenant with this Michigan Apartment Lease Agreement.
- The agreement is for a fixed term tenancy (such as 6 months, 1 year, etc.), and can be used for both furnished and unfurnished apartments.
- The lease contains the standard notices and clauses required by Michigan law, such as the Truth in Renting Act clause.
- The template also includes a Lead Paint Disclosure, as required by federal law.
- You also get a Premises Inspection Report, to be completed by both the landlord and the tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
- Finally, the document also contains an itemized statement for claims against the security deposit.
- This Michigan Apartment Lease Agreement template is downloadable and fully editable. Updated January 2013.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016