Michigan Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement
Lease office or retail space to a business tenant with this Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement for Michigan.
- A triple net lease means that the tenant pays for everything to do with the premises, including structural repairs.
- The tenant has the option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- The tenant will pay all expenses, taxes, and charges levied against the premises, except for the landlord's income taxes.
- The tenant must carry adequate fire and extended coverage insurance.
- The tenant is responsible for all alterations, improvements, maintenance and repairs to the premises.
- Provisions for abatement of rent or termination of the lease the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
- The tenant accepts the lease subordinate to any mortgage or other lien.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Michigan.
Last Updated: 13-July-2022