MI landowners, charge an annual fee for individual hunters or clubs to hunt game on your land with this Michigan Hunting Lease Agreement.
- Hunters must abide by all local, state and federal hunting and environmental laws.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land, including not cutting trees, not bringing pets on the land, protecting livestock, etc.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This Michigan Hunting Lease Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 04-August-2016