Minnesota Assignment of Lease by Landlord
Minnesota landlords, assign your tenant's lease to a new owner of the property with this easy-to-use Assignment of Lease by Landlord form.
- The Assignment is between the current landlord, the purchaser of the property (new landlord) and the tenant, and is part of the documentation required to sell the premises to the new owner.
- The current landlord assigns the lease to the new landlord, and the tenant covenants to pay rent to the new owner and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The current landlord and the purchaser agree to indemnify each other against any claims or actions arising out of any breach of the terms of the assignment.
- This form can be used for either commercial or residential rental properties.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Minnesota.
Last Updated: 28-January-2022