Minnesota commercial landlords, rent out office or other business premises to a tenant with this Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement
- This lease is a triple net lease to the landlord, which means that the tenant pays for everything to do with the premises including structural repairs.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- The tenant will pay all expenses, taxes, levies, and charges with respect to the premises, except for the landlord's income taxes.
- The tenant is responsible for carrying fire and extended coverage insurance.
- The tenant is responsible for all alterations, improvements, maintenance and repairs.
- Clauses outlining abatement of rent or termination of the lease the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
- The tenant accepts the lease subordinate to any mortgage or other lien.
- The tenant must provide an estoppel certificate on request by the landlord.
This Minnesota Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement
template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016