Minnesota Conditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Final Payment
Minnesota contractors, release your lien rights after receipt of final payment on a project with this Conditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Final Payment.
- The Waiver and Release authorizes a release of any lien rights or claims for payment which the contractor may have against the owner's property ON THE CONDITION that the final payment from the Customer clears the bank.
- The document also includes a Notice of Completion form.
- This release form should only be used if the contractor has received final payment (except for any disputed amounts).
- This form is available in MS Word format.
- Pay for the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- Intended for use only in the State of Minnesota.
Last Updated: 05-August-2021