MS landowners, let hunters hunt game on your land, and protect your property, your family and yourself with this Mississippi Hunting Lease Agreement.
- The Hunting Lease can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all state laws.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This Mississippi Hunting Lease Agreement template is downloadable and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 03-August-2016