Mississippi Lease Co-Signer Agreement
If you are signing a lease with a tenant who is a minor (such as a student), make sure a parent or guardian of the tenant executes this Mississippi Lease Co-signer Agreement.
- The cosigner agrees to:
- allow the landlord to run a credit check on the co-signer,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the rental agreement,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
- This legal form template is provided in MS Word format. It should be attached as a schedule to the lease or rental agreement.
- Intended for use only in the State of Mississippi.
Last Updated: 22-October-2021