Lease office, retail or other business premises to a tenant with this Missouri Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- A triple net lease means that the tenant pays for everything to do with the premises, including structural repairs.
- The tenant has the option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- The tenant will pay all expenses, taxes, and charges levied against the premises, except for the landlord's income taxes.
- The tenant must carry fire and extended coverage insurance.
- The tenant is responsible for all alterations, improvements, maintenance and repairs.
- Provisions for abatement of rent or termination of the lease the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
- The tenant accepts the lease subordinate to any mortgage or other lien.
This Missouri Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement
template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016