MO landowners, charge fishermen a fee to fish in waterways on your property with this Missouri Fishing Lease Agreement.
- This Agreement can be used for individual fishermen or for groups and organizations.
- The user can only fish at the times of the year permitted by local, State and federal laws.
- The user's rights to fish on the property are subject to the rights of the landowner to use and protect the land and subject to any oil and gas or mineral leases.
- The landowner has the right to limit fishing in any body of water in order to preserve the quality of the fish stock.
- Commercial fishing and other recreational activities are prohibited, unless consented to in writing by the landowner.
- The user must comply with all of the landowner's rules and regulations regarding use of the property. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination of the lease.
- The landowner has no responsibility for the user's safety or that of any guests or invitees, and the user indemnifies and holds the landowner harmless against any claim, loss, cost or damage arising from the user's use of the property.
This Missouri Fishing Lease Agreement is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily edited to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 05-August-2016