MO landowners, charge an annual fee for individual hunters or clubs to hunt on your land with this Missouri Hunting Lease Agreement.
- Hunters must abide by all local, state and federal laws, and must report any violations they see to law enforcement officers.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the property, including not cutting trees, not shooting within 200 yards of any structure, protecting livestock and crops, etc.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This Missouri Hunting Lease Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 04-August-2016