Missouri Hunting Lease Agreement
MO landowners, charge an annual fee for individual hunters or clubs to hunt on your land with this Missouri Hunting Lease Agreement.
- Hunters must abide by all local, state and federal laws, and must report any violations they see to law enforcement officers.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the property, including not cutting trees, not shooting within 200 yards of any structure, protecting livestock and crops, etc.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Missouri.
Last Updated: 14-June-2022