Montana Agreement to Terminate Lease Early
Cancel a tenant's lease before the expiry of the term with this Montana Agreement for Early Termination of Lease form.
- This form is not for evictions. It can only be used when both the landlord and tenant agree to terminate the lease early.
- This Agreement is for residential tenants only. For commercial properties, a different form is required.
- The tenant must still give the landlord written notice setting out the proposed termination date.
- The tenant agrees to pay a lease buyout fee.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Montana.
Last Updated: 02-February-2022