Montana Commercial Lease Agreement
MT commercial landlords, lease office, retail or other business premises to a tenant with this comprehensive Montana Commercial Lease Agreement.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease at the end of the term.
- Alternate clauses for payment of property taxes by either the landlord or the tenant (as applicable).
- The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
- Alternate clauses included if (i) the landlord is responsible for mechanical and structural repairs, and (ii) if the tenant is responsible for all repairs.
- Parking areas are to be shared by all tenants and their employees and customers.
- Provisions for abatement of rent or termination of the lease in the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
- The tenant accepts the lease subordinate to any mortgage or other lien against the property.
This standard form Montana Commercial Lease Agreement
is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016