Montana Commercial Lease Agreement
MT commercial landlords, lease office, retail or other business premises to a tenant with this comprehensive Montana Commercial Lease Agreement.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease at the end of the term.
- Alternate clauses for payment of property taxes by either the landlord or the tenant (as applicable).
- The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
- Alternate clauses included if (i) the landlord is responsible for mechanical and structural repairs, and (ii) if the tenant is responsible for all repairs.
- Parking areas are to be shared by all tenants and their employees and customers.
- Provisions for abatement of rent or termination of the lease in the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
- The tenant accepts the lease subordinate to any mortgage or other lien against the property.
- This lease agreement template is fully editable to fit your needs.
- Intended for use only in the State of Montana.
Last Updated: 16-September-2021