NSW Dormitory Housing Tenancy Agreement
Let dormitory rooms to students in New South Wales with this downloadable template Dormitory Housing Tenancy Agreement.
- The agreement is between the student and the university housing authority.
- The student is granted a license to use the room, the shared facilities within the dormitory suite, and the common areas of the building.
- The landlord may deduct from the rental bond any arrears in rent, or the costs arising from any breach of the student's obligations.
- The student must notify the landlord immediately if s/he ceases to be a student of the university.
- Each of the parties may terminate the tenancy on proper notice, but the student must pay an early termination fee if the tenancy is terminated before the end of the term.
- The student will remain liable for the rent for the balance of the term unless a replacement tenant is found.
New South Wales Dormitory Housing Tenancy Agreement, available as a MS Word template.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016