New South Wales mortgage lenders can use this comprehensive template to prepare a Deed of Mortgage for a loan secured by real estate property.
- The borrower will retain possession of the property, but all rights and privileges with respect to the mortgaged premises are transferred to the lender as security for the loan.
- When the loan and interest have been repaid in full, the lender will release the premises and retransfer all rights back to the borrower.
- All taxes, charges, encumbrances, and all insurance premiums with respect to the property must be paid by the borrower.
- The borrower is responsible for obtaining all permits and certificates required for any building works, and for complying with all laws and regulations.
- This template can be used for strata titles, crown lands, and agricultural land.
- The template contains provisions for both fixed rate and variable rate mortgages.
- The document includes instructions and information to help with preparation of the Deed.
To access the New South Wales Mortgage Deed, simply add it to your shopping cart and check out. Once you've paid for the form, you can download it.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016