NE landowners, charge hunters an annual fee to hunt game on your land with this Nebraska Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all local, state and federal laws with respect to hunting and shooting, and will report all violations.
- Hunting and shooting are prohibited within 200 yards of any dwelling or designated safety zone.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land and not cut any trees.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This Nebraska Hunting Lease Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 08-August-2016